Friday, July 3, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Yards and Garages


Today in Kelly's blog, is show us where you live Friday. Today we are showing garages and yards. Well, I'm not showing you guys inside the garage, I'll spare you. But it looks like a hurricane went through it a couple times. lol We'll just say it did... And the yard is still and always a work in progress. My hubby and I are not green thumbs, so anything we plant, dies. But here are a few pics!

I so wanted a topsy turvy when I saw the commercial for it. We were at Home depot one day and saw it there ($10) and bought it. Our tomatoes are growing and I can't wait to eat it!

One of my flower beds. I planted some wild flower seeds, and no it did not grow. :( Right now my flower bed is just tons of weeds... I don't know what to do with that..

My garage! I love the look of my garage, outside, not inside... We use more as a storage unit. It is detached from the house, and a little bit of a walk, so we've never really parked the cars in there. By the way, this picture was taken during a hurricane we had here last year. :) So excuse the messy yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment