Friday, September 9, 2011

zoo trip

On Labor day we went to the zoo. We wanted to get big sis out of the house and figured baby sis would be ok in this awful heat for a couple hours. So off we went. I had baby sis in a sling for about 20 minutes then gave up. We were both sweating! Our problem now is that we have a single stroller, but big sis loves to sit in it. Which I'm fine w/ b/c then she's trapped. We were blessed w/ a double stroller from a friend, but we found out on Monday that it doesn't fit in the trunk of our Honday. :/ So now we are trying to figure out what to do as far as a double stroller goes. I found one that can fit in our trunk but baby sis needs to be older to sit in it. So I'm not sure what our plan is.

Some pictures from the zoo. Keep in mind I took 100 pictures that day. lol

Feeding the giraffes

Baby sister slept the whole time

Looking at the apes

One of my favorite parts of the zoo. That's where the giraffes are


I have not been very good at updating the blog. I'm always tired or busy. lol It is all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment